Tuesday, November 30, 2010

R1P2D28-35

WOW .. I can't believe it's been a little over a week since I did an update. Well, actually I can. I don't get online from home much and with the Holiday and bad weather we had, I wasn't at work much last week.

My weight results are over on the right. They don't look so pretty do they? I've had some ups & downs over the past week and FINALLY, today, a little lower that my weight LAST SATURDAY. That's 10 days! Ouch!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday! Off to check out pages!

3 comments:

Darby said...

That is about the exact time in a round where I start to falter too.

Schatzi said...

I know next time to do a shorter round. It's definitely a learning process and the Holidays made it so much harder, for me anyways. I'm going to stick to it for the full 49 days (+4 for TOM & 3 extra VLCD's).

Darby said...

Well this round my husband and I are trying a shorter round for that very reason, however I started thinking that I stabilize better when I do a longer P2.....we shall see.

Post a Comment