Monday, April 18, 2011

R2P2D17

What the stall?

Yesterday - 175.8 / Today - 175.8 / Difference -0.0 / Total Loss -13.60

Comparison:
R1P2D17 Total Loss = -14.60
R2P2D17 Total Loss = -13.60

Up until today, I have been ahead of my Round 1 losses. Today I am 1 pound behind it. I have been the same weight for 3 days in a row. I'm just going to push thru the stall and hope that I have a drop tomorrow.

My original goal for this Round was to end ANYWHERE in the 160's.. 169.8 would have been fine with me. I was going to *maybe* extend a few days to hit that goal, but I think that I'm just going to use Sunday as my LIW regardless of where I end up. During R1 I continued to lose during Phase 3, so I'm hoping that will be my luck this time. I know you are supposed to lose during P3, but I never 'dieted' during that phase.. just exercised and followed the no carb/sugar rule. My body tends to do really well in Phase 3!

5 comments:

G said...

I am really excited for p3 but am a little nervous-I seem to do well when I know I can only eat these exact things. Do you have a certain food that you recommend adding back first?

Schatzi said...

I LOVE Phase 3. I could live in P3 with an occasional dabble in P4! The first thing that I add back is eggs!! Since I've already done my first Round, I'll know what I can & can't add back. I've already learned what my body will show an intolerance to, like walnuts!

My Typical M-F Meals (work week usually stays the same)
Breakfast = 2 eggs, apple sausage & usually melon
Snack = Cottage Cheese w/Mandarin Oranges
Lunch = Big Salad with cheese, sunflower seads, turkey or ham, mushrooms, SF dressing & a fruit (usually an apple or orange still)
Snack = SOme kind of nut - usually cashews
Dinner = Protein + Fruit + Veggie

Dusty Rose said...

Schatzi, you are doing amazing! Hang in there through the stall. It's still working, but it is true (it seems from my experience) that the closer you get to your goal, the slower it comes off. Are you doing injections or HHCG or what? With injections, you need to do a skip day once a week. I bet you feel fantastic with that 50 lbs gone. Great job!

Schatzi said...

@ Dusty - I was told to only skip 1x week IF you do longer than the 23 injections. Are people skipping the 7th injection doing a short round? I plan on Sunday being my LIW. I'm doing prescription hCG injections.

I do feel Amazing with 50+ pounds gone! Even tho I'm far from skinny-minnie, being called one is nice to hear ;)

Dusty Rose said...

Hi Schatzi! You could be right about the short round thing, but the way I figure it...how does your body know whether you are doing a long or short round until after you get there? Just to be safe, I do a skip day on the short rounds too, especially since I've done several rounds. Ps: I love the way you've tracked your goals. You are doing so great!

Post a Comment