Thursday, April 21, 2011

R2P2D20

Yesterday - 176.6 / Today - 175.6 / Difference -1.0 / Total Loss -13.80

Comparison:
R1P2D20 Total Loss = -16.00
R2P2D19 Total Loss = -13.80

Thank you so much for your kind words yesterday while I was feeling pretty frusterated about my stalls and THEN a +1.0 gain! TOM is supposed to show up on Sunday, which will also be my LIW. My original goal was to be ANYWHERE in the 160's when I finish R2, but I need to keep reminding myself that Phase 2 in ONLY a part of ROUND 2! I still have 3 weeks of P3 to complete.

Caitlin was 100% right when she said that hCG "was the most trying diet which requires extreme amounts of effort and focus". The payoff is amazing and that is what I need to continue to remind myself of daily!!

3 comments:

G said...

Yay down a pound maybe that will continue! It is so hard emotionally when you get used to seeing constant losses and then you stall or gain. Its a roller coaster ride but it is so worth it!

Gracie Johnson said...

Congrats on the -1 loss. Thanks for subscribing and the bday wishes. I love your reading blog and keeping up with your progress.

Lis said...

true...very worth it! Glad you were able to stick it out!

Post a Comment