Thursday, April 07, 2011

R2P2D6

Yesterday - 182.6 / Today - 181.4 / Difference -1.2 / Total Loss -8.0

Comparison:
R1P2D6 Total Loss = -5.4
R1P2D6 Total Loss = -8.0

I can't believe the results I'm having this time around! I'm not complaining by any means, but it is definitely motivation to stay on Protocol during the day!!

I'm curious to hear if anyone has continued to workout or include fitness in their routine during Phase 2. I didn't so much during R1, but don't plan on cutting it out during R2. I plan to continue with Zumba (2-3 days) & my Step Aerobics class (at least 2 days). I did Zumba on Tuesday having no problems with exhaustion. I did Step Aerobics last night with many modifications (no risers, slower pace, no high jumping, ect) and felt pretty good afterwards. I did have an additional apple before working out and had my normal fruit with dinner.

1 comments:

helderheid said...

I didn't do any exercise while on the protocol but I wasn't in a routine to begin with. I hope to be in one by the time I do another round and will continue, though maybe not as intensely. :) Thanks for checking in on me!

Post a Comment