Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Decision Made

After going back and forth with this decision & looking at countless websites, I have made the decision to start HCG. My initial appointment was on Saturday and I will go back next Tuesday, the 26th, to start the shots. I have choosen the shots over the oral for my own personal preference. I'm hoping to document my experience and be brutally honest with myself about what results I am having and why.

So this week (since Saturday) I was supposed to cut out sugar, wheat and increase my fruit/veggie intake & walk 30 minutes/3 days week. I didn't start on Saturday like I was supposed to, I actually started yesterday. So far, ummmm not so good. I need to better prepare myself for DRLunches!! Today we were brought Mexican, and I did better than I normally would have. So that's a step.

My goal for tonight is to stick to my "thought" dinner and not stray when cooking for the kids. I also plan on getting my 1st 30 minute walk in for this week.

B: Banana

S: Apple, Peanut Butter

L: Chicken Breast Strips, Grilled Onions (which I'm sure were cooked in BUTTER, 1/4 c Pinto Beans, 1/4 c Spanish Style Rice, 1 tbsp Sour Cream (doubt it was FF), 1 Churro ;(

S: 8 Strawberries, 1 Med Cucumber

D: 1/2 Winco Garden Salad, Balsamic Vinaigrette

Exercise: 30m walking on Treadmill