Wednesday, October 27, 2010

R1P2D1

Today is the DAY. I started my injections this morning and was quite surprised at how painless it was. I had my doctor appointment yesterday and was pretty horrified at my results.. lab results, body measurements, full body fat results. But those numbers will be helpful along the way. Definitely something I NEED to change!

So today is my first "Load" day and it really isn't as fun as I was anticipating! After cutting out certain foods (wheat, sugar) for over a week and now being able to have free-range, I feel a little sick.. and it's only lunch time! I'm definitely having "fatty" foods so hopefully that will be enough.


B: Belgium waffle w/butter, peanutbutter & syrup
L: Left Overs from DRL yesterday - Spaghetti, Chicken Picatta & a breadstick
D: (Taco Time) Beef Soft Taco Meal w/Tater Tot's, ranch, hot sauce, ketchup, 3 sips of lemonade
E: None

0 comments:

Post a Comment