Thursday, October 28, 2010

R1P2D2

+1.8 lbs

Yesterday's "load day" left me feeling sick, uncomfortable & gassy. Not fun feelings. I haven't been drinking any soda, juice or sugary drinks in over 2 weeks so the Lemonade I had with dinner didn't taste right. Ended up giving it to my daughter.

Today I feel tired and just blah. Today is my last "load day" and tomorrow will be my first VLCD day! I finally found some Grissini Breadsticks at our grocery store. They were the stores brand, but the nutrition values were about the same. I will still plan on buying some from Amazon tho.

On to day 2.........



B: Cream of Wheat (made w/water) w/Butter & Sugar, 1 slice 8 grain toast, 1/2 pt Choc Milk
L: (Cafeteria) Chicken Taco Salad w/Sr Cream & Gracamole, Tortilla Chips, 12oz Mt Dew
D: (Trader Joes) Teriyaki Chicken w/White Rice, 1 piece of daughters Kit Kat
E: None

0 comments:

Post a Comment