Wednesday, November 10, 2010

R1P2D15

-1.0 LIW (P2 Total = -13.2) TOM (No Injection Today)

Last night I made lasagna for the family and ALMOST cheated! The smells were wonderful! I was packaging up the leftovers into single serving tupperware for the kids and there was just a small portion that didn't fit, maybe 2 bites worth of gooey goodness......and it was so tempting! But I didn't do it. :)

I did good yesterday with no injection and staying on the VLCD. No hunger pangs.

Not much else going on today. Getting things cleaned up at work because I'm off on Friday. The Mr is having (another) knee surgery.

1 comments:

ssm25350 said...

WOW great self control!!! I feel very lucky that I live alone while doing this diet because I dont know if I could cook without tasting :)

Great loss for TOM!!

Post a Comment