Tuesday, November 09, 2010

R1P2D14

-1.2 LIW (P2 Total = -12.2) TOM (No Injection Today)

Really wasn't expecting that # on day 2 of TOM, but it feels good after a gain yesterday.

Last night I walked again while "Little Mama" has soccer practice. But it was nowhere as beautiful as it was last week. With daylights savings, it was extra dark on the back loop and the leaves made the pavement kinda slippery. There were 2 women walking as well, and as soon as they left, I started jogging the back loop and walking the front loop (more light because of the lighted field). I was actually quite pleased with myself for jogging! It wasn't planned so next time I will remember to wear a sports bra!!

This morning I can feel a difference in my "baby roll"... Or is it a "pre-teen roll" since my "baby" is almost 12??? Anyhoo... That is another great feeling!

2 comments:

ssm25350 said...

AWesome! Im have really struggled with my period and this diet, im supposed to start tomorrow and i cant wait so it will be over and I can start losing again... good for you to jog though, feels good to have that drive again!

Schatzi said...

Thanks. LOL You usually don't hear people say they wished their cycle would come. But I UNDERSTAND! I was hoping mine would quickly so I could get passed the symptom stages.

Post a Comment