Monday, November 15, 2010

R1P2D17-21

Day 17 -1.2 Total -14.8 TOM
Day 18 -.80 Total -15.6 TOM
Day 19 -.80 Total -16.4 TOM
Day 20 +.20 Total -16.2

This weekend was absolutely bananas! The Mr had knee surgery on Friday so my whole day was off schedule.. as well as Saturday & Sunday. I never ate 'off plan', but I didn't stay on plan either as far as when I ate and how much. If anything, I under ate. My water intake was off too :(

But everything is back on track today and hopefully I'll have atlease a -.8 loss tomorrow am! I'm SOOOO close to my first goal of 10%!

I had a doctor appointment on Saturday and lost some more inches, I'll have to post those tomorrow. I've decided to do another 21 days of injections which will put my R1P2 to 42 days! I think that I can do it.. and my physician is behind me!

Another thing is that my TOM lasted FOREVER! Ok.. not forever, but 2 extra days sure felt like forever! I asked my doc and she said that was probably normal with the HCG. Hopefully next month will be normal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, you were going through so much. Hard to be exact with protocol (and the liquid intake especially) with nothing going on... much less with the schedule you had. I'm doing the R1P2 43 day protocol also :D. Sending you good wishes!

Schatzi said...

Thanks LaLa! This past weekend was out of the ordinary for me so I was happy with a +.2 gain. I don't get too discouraged and just reflect on what I could have done. I'm glad to have found your site! It's nice to have other HCG users to turn to!

Post a Comment