Friday, November 19, 2010

R1P2D24

-1.6 LIW (Phase 2 Total 20.40)

I'm quite surprised to have a -1+ 2 days in a row being so far in Phase 2!! Not complaining, just surprised me when I got on the scale this am! -3.7 to go until I hit my 2nd goal!

Last night I did the 1st day of the C25k program! Holy crap did that kick my butt! I did my 1st day with a little bit of modification :( I wasn't able to run the last set, so I walked at a fast(er) pace instead. My walking was at 3.5 and my running was between 4-4.5. Cool down was at 3.0 and last 1 minute at 2.5. I'm guessing that's still on the "slow" side, but I will work it up in time. I'll probably do R1 2x. Goal is to do a 5k this spring with my coworker! We are both really excited. BUT I did notice that when I ran, my butt didn't bounce! lol Before, when I would run I could feel everything in the back shake up & down!

Busy weekend ahead, so my plan is to preplan all my meals and keep something on hand incase something unexpected comes up. Because if it didn't, it wouldn't be a normal weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is fantastic. Great loss and exercise. Good for you for pre-planning your food and such. Have a great weekend!

Connie said...

YAY for less backside bouncing!!

Post a Comment