Monday, November 01, 2010

R1P2D4-6

10/30/10 -2.4 (P2 Total -2.6)
10/31/10 -2.2 (P2 Total -4.8)
11/01/10 -.80 (P2 Total -5.6)

NORMALLY between Mon - Thurs I'm all good... Come the weekend, I lose all motivation and commitment. Not this weekend baby! ;)

Friday night I planned & prepared my meals for the entire weekend because I KNEW it was going to be a busy one!!

Saturday I was out of the house literally ALL day / night until 10:00pm. My "little mama" had a soccer game about 2 hours from home. I was able to eat my lunch before we left. She also had a Halloween Party that same evening and I was able to eat my dinner before we got there. I was SOOOO proud of myself. The food was SO tempting and smelled WONDERFUL! I passed up Meatballs covered in BBQ Sauce and Alfredo Sauce, Cheese Dip w/Chips, Fried Chicken, Spaghetti, Cookies, Cheese Cakes, Doughnut Holes, Veggie Tray (that didn't include veggies I could eat) and and and and and.. The list goes on!! I was also able to pass up on a drink here and there! I left the party feeling very proud!

Sunday we were, again, out of the house again for soccer tournament. This time the game was in the middle of my lunch. I packed my lunch and ate in my car while "little mama" warmed up. We went straight from there to have lunch with my "oldest daughter" on her lunch-break. Off to Trader Joes for groceries and rushed back home to get "little mama" ready for Trick -or- Treating with her teammates. I did not plan on staying as late as we did so I completely missed Dinner :( I didn't feel hungry nor did I get any hunger related headaches or tummy growls. I didn't cheat on snacking (all the left overs from the party Saturday were brought to the house Sunday!) or sneaking any of her Halloween Candy! Nor did I walk around with Hot Chocolate, as the other parents did.

I knew there wouldn't be a great loss this am because I missed dinner. I woke to a .80 loss. Hoping I can get back to a greater loss tomorrow.


L - Spicy White Chili Soup w/Onions & Celery, Strawberries, 2 Melba Toast
D - Ground Beef Burger (wrapped in Lettuce), Apple, 2 Melba Rounds, Salsa

0 comments:

Post a Comment