Tuesday, November 02, 2010

R1P2D7

-1.60 LIW (P2 Total = -7.20)

*pat on the back* I'm really proud of myself today. We had a DRLunch today and they brought Panera Bread Sandwiches, which are my ULTIMATE FAVORITE! They also brought amazingly good cookies and soda. None of which I even thought about while I ate my pre-made lunch. OK.. I lied.. I thought about them, but didn't cave!! I know today is only D7, but I can honestly say I've NEVER gone this long w/out cheating.

So, yesterday I was almost kinda bummed about my .8 loss. I've been reading blogs and seeing stats of CRAZY numbers the first 5-7 days. Like double digit #'s and was feeling a little jealous. But I had to remind myself that never have I been on a "diet" to where I have lost this amount of weight in this amount of time. I did lose 6lbs in 1 week at weight watchers, but I had gone from full load to WW in 1 day. Starting this HCG "diet", I cut out sugar & carbs (for the most part) about 10 days before injections (and lost 6lbs on my own). The major thing I gave up was Mountain Dew!! OMGoodness.. my liquid crack! Don't even miss it.

I just looked up the food nutrition online and found that my lunch today (and it would have been normal for me to eat this) would have been 1,095 calories!! JUST FOR LUNCH! That's 1/2 sandwich, 1 cookie & soda. YIKES!


L - Ground Beef Burger (wrapped in Lettuce) w/SF Salsa, Apple, 2 Melba Rounds
D - Shrimp Fried "Rice" w/Apple

0 comments:

Post a Comment