Thursday, November 04, 2010

R1P2D9

-.80 LIW (P2 Total = -8.40)

A loss, and I'll take it!!

Last night I actually was able to walk while my daughter had soccer practice. There is a beautiful loop behind the soccer field that I had NO CLUE about. I was just going to walk the perimeter of the field, but it was wet & mushy. The farther I got around the field I saw the paved trail. I took a few pics (below) and it was very nice. I walked about 45 minutes until the water took over me and I had to run to Dairy Queen to use the restroom!

Yesterday I had to adjust my rear view mirrow, which I thought was odd. I've never had to adjust it. So I'm thinking I'm starting to lose my boo-tay! ;) Maybe I wasn't sitting as "high" as I usually do.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi! You are doing great! I am in the PNW too. Isn't Autumn just amazing here?!?

Schatzi said...

I LOVE LOVE how we get to experience all 4 seasons here. Where in the PNW are you? I'm in WA.

Post a Comment