Monday, November 08, 2010

R1P2D10-13

Day 10 -1.6 LIW (P2 Total = -10.0)
Day 11 -.40 LIW (P2 Total = -10.4)
Day 12 -1.0 LIW (P2 Total = -11.4)
Day 13 +.40 LIW (P2 Total = -11.0) Cycle Started :(

I did a whole update on Friday (Day 10)! I decided to download an app on my phone for blogger, and accidently deleted my post!

Had an amazing weekend with my family. Not feeling so well today, definitely because to TOM! I did do an injection this morning, but will hold the next 2 and start again on Thursday. Hope I can get back on track! I have not cheated ONCE this entire process!

Good News! Had my doctor appointment on Saturday and she seemed happy with my results so far! Had my measurements done and I've lost a total of 4 inches since 10/26 (day before I started my injections).

Thighs -1" / Hips - 1" / Waist - 1" / Chest - 1/2" / Neck - 1/4" / Arm - 1/4"

I packed my lunch for today being Shrimp w/Cabbage and an apple. After this lunch, I plan on cutting Cabbage out of my routine for the week to see if that has anything to do with any of my small losses! I'm starting to notice a trend when eating cabbage and have read where other people have this struggle as well. We'll see!

6 comments:

ssm25350 said...

Good losses though, Im about to start my period too... are you having any problems with it being worse than normal or is it about the same?

Schatzi said...

I have really bad periods to begin with but it doesn't seem to be any worse that it would have. I've been reading how some people experience irregular periods while on hcg, but mine was right on time. I've also read a few mixed reviews on how some stop injections their whole cycle, not at all, 3-4 days, ect. I'm holdong my injections Tues & Wednesday so we'll see how that changes things!

Connie said...

Great jo!

Connie said...

That should have said JOB!

Malea said...

You are doing great wow down 18.2 that is ausome.

Schatzi said...

The weight in my ticker is my overall weight (lost 6lbs before starting HCG). Today I'm down 13.2 on day 15.

Post a Comment