Thursday, December 02, 2010

R1P2D37

-.2 LIW (Phase 2 Total -22.60) TOTAL LOSS 28.60

I was a little bummed this morning seeing a -.2 when I'm so close to hitting my 2nd goal. Also wasn't expecting TOM til Monday, but I started spotting yesterday. I've read where TOM is a little off while on HCG so that might account for a small loss today.

This weekend we are heading out of town and I'm a bit nervous with food choices. My daughters soccer team won their division and now they are going to fight for the STATE title!!! Not bad for a bunch of 11yr olds. The hotel has a fridge so I'm planning on bringing as much with me as possible!!!

Anyone that uses injections know the best way to transport the HCG? I was just going to fill a thermos with ice and hit the road. ?

1 comments:

Incredible Shrinking Me said...

That's probably the best way. I wrap it in foil, surround with ice packs, and just toss it in a cooler. Depending on the length of the drive, you should be good.

Post a Comment