Tuesday, December 21, 2010

R1P3D10

LIW - 196.6 / Yesterday - 195.6 / Today - 195.4 (-.2)
Difference -1.2 / Total Loss - 34.60

If you take a peek over there -->, you will notice that I hit my 3rd goal!!! 15% loss! WOOHOO! I couldn't find a 15% image, so I'll give myself a pat on the back!
This weekend was absolutely crazy here. We lost our power on Saturday (which was also our anniversary) and had to revise our original plans. There was no way we could leave the kids home in a cold house!! So we spent our anniversary out shopping with the kids. It was actually very pleasant! And for anyone who has 3 teenagers + 1 preteen, knows what I'm talking about!! ;)


Ok
.. I'm off to check out everyone elses pages!






2 comments:

Susan said...

Congrats on the 15%, and even more congrats/well done on how stable your P3 is going!!!!

Schatzi said...

Thank you Susan!! I'm hoping this weekend doesn't give me a huge setback!

Post a Comment