Wednesday, December 22, 2010

R1P3D11

LIW - 196.6 / Yesterday - 195.4 / Today - 194.0 (-1.4)
Difference -2.60 / Total Loss - 36.0

Question - I've been reading alot of support forums and have seen multiple times that you are NOT supposed to lose in P3. As of today, I am -2.60 from LIW. Several sites state that I should be eating MORE to gain back what I've lost. I'm so confused. I have been eating.. ALOT (of the things that I'm allowed to). To see a -1.4 loss this morning pretty much shocked me, although I'm not complaining :)

Any advice?

2 comments:

Susan said...

I would try to eat a little more in the way of fat, say some more meat, cheese or sour cream or something. But, the weight will fluctuate, if you eat something that you have a sensitivity to, it'll spike upwards, and for that matter, tomorrow you could gain that 1.4 back. I guess I'm saying that unless you lose another couple of pounds, I wouldn't worry TOO much over it. You're doing great!

Masbirdies said...

Hey Girl,

Are you counting cals or just eating more? Since P3 is part of resetting the set point, I would say the drop in weight is ok as long as it's not more than say 2-3lbs. Which is where you are! What did you do yesterday that was so different?

Post a Comment