Tuesday, December 14, 2010

R1P3D3

LIW - 196.6 / Today - 196.8 / Difference +.2 / Total Loss - 33.20

I'm in Phase 3 and didn't start off too hot! YIKES. We had such a busy weekend that planning my meals and making sure I had everything I would need didn't make my priority list. Which it SHOULD have. Today I am within .2 of my LIW but over the weekend I was up 3 pounds. I introduced foods but went for convenience over the best choices. Not smart.

Last night I went to Trader Joes and picked up lots of fresh fruit, still bought apples/strawberries, but also added pineapple & cantaloupe. I also picked up some yummy chicken sausages to try for breakfast!
(Lil Sassy sporting her Rec Cup sweatshirt & scarf)

My daughters soccer team placed SECOND in STATE for GU12! That is a HUGE accomplishment! They played such a great game!! After double overtime and a shootout, the other team beat us by 1. We were so proud of them!

3 comments:

Darby said...

I like your "Lil sassy" comment under the picture! I use the same word to describe my daughter however your daughter has earned the right to be sassy at the moment! Nice work girls!

Schatzi said...

At the moment? Haahaa.. She's sassy all the time. The coaches on her soccer team use Nicknames for all the girls... Her's is Sassy. It's funny because during games you will hear them screaming "GO SASSY!" Her soccer jacket even says "lil Sassy". The "lil" part is for kicks and giggles because she's 11 and 5'9 (the last time we measured) and taller than her coaches and teammates.

Darby said...

wow she's tall! That'll serve her well in life!
Tall, strong and confident.

Post a Comment