Thursday, January 20, 2011

R1P4D19

LIW - 196.6 / Yesterday - 189.0 / Today - 188.8 (-.20)
Difference -7.80 / R1 Total Loss -35.20 / Total Loss -41.20

TOM decided to pay a visit a whole 6 days early :( Which I guess isn't so bad since I'm starting R2 on Saturday. Depending on TOM, that might get pushed to Sunday.

Did I tell y'all that my husband is doing this next round with me?! I'm SO excited to have him doing this with me! We will both be starting on Saturday. He's so funny when it comes to the injections, but he finally just tried it and realized it didn't hurt at all. My mother (who previously did the HHCG drops) will also be starting the injections on Saturday with us.

I'm headed to Cali in March and hope to be atleast another 20lbs lighter! For those of you who did multiple rounds, what was your loss for R2?

1 comments:

SmallerMEHCG said...

That is Awesome, doing this as a team! My mom is still in the mindset that HCG can't be good for me and can't wait till I decide to never do it again...(yeah right) when I reach my goal. I plan to never do it again, because I will keep it off with excersize...but that's another story.
So excited to follow you on your blog. I start a new round in another 2 weeks. Happy Releases!!!! Kim

Post a Comment