Wednesday, January 19, 2011

R1P4D18 - Steak Day Results

LIW - 196.6 / Yesterday - 191.8 / Today - 189.0 (-2.80)
Difference -7.60 / R1 Total Loss -35.00 / Total Loss -41.00

I can't believe it's been SO long since I've updated my blog :(

I've been doing pretty well in P4! I did a "steak day" yesterday because I had a total gain of +2.2 over Sunday/Monday. I know it was my own fault and my choices of eating were not on point AT ALL, so I decided to do it even tho I did not go over my LIW. I'm quite happy with the results! -2.80!

I'm going to start Round 2 on Saturday and can't wait to see how this Round goes for me! I will be doing the 26-day Protocol, which I'm hoping will be MUCH easier than my 46-day Round 1!!

2 comments:

Natures Conspiracy said...

I have just started the diet for the first time and have read your blog with interest, you have had such great success! Anyway, I look forward to seeing what your next round does for you. I am also doing 26 days. Good luck!

Schatzi said...

Darie,

Good luck to you too!! I started following you as well so I can help encourage you in any way!! This has definitely been a "mental" challenge that has AMAZING payoffs!!

Post a Comment