Thursday, January 06, 2011

R1P4D5

LIW - 196.6 / Yesterday - 191.6 / Today - 190.8 (-.8)
Difference -5.80 / R1 Total Loss -33.20 / Total Loss - 39.20

This morning I woke up feeling much better than yesterday. My emotions aren't all over the place, although my youngest daughter is still having a hard time with everything. What helped to play a part in my change of mood is... I got on the scale this morning and I hit another one of my personal goals!! I am no longer obese according to the BMI calculator!! I have officially lost -39.20 pounds. I'm really looking forward to doing another Round the end of this month!!

2 comments:

Lis said...

Good for you making a personal goal! Peace to you.

Susan said...

Congrats! I remember reaching that milestone well! My best wishes and thoughts to you and your family during these tough times.

Kudos to you for continuing to look after you and your diet during this time.

Post a Comment