Friday, January 07, 2011

R1P4D6

LIW - 196.6 / Yesterday - 190.8 / Today - 190.2 (-.6)
Difference -6.40 / R1 Total Loss -33.80 / Total Loss - 39.80

I'm so excited that it's Friday! This has definitely been a long week for us. This weekend there will be a funeral service on Saturday. My youngest daughters soccer banquet falls on the same day/time so I will be taking her there instead while the other kids will go to the funeral. The youngest has been to a funeral before, but this is just something I don't want her to have to experience.

I'm hoping to work a short day today.. I really need some "me" time before I go home. Maybe I'll swing by TJ Maxx and see what goodies I can find!!

1 comments:

ssm25350 said...

Thats tough to go through but your losses are great, it looks like your doing so well!!!

Post a Comment