Friday, January 28, 2011

R2P2D7

R2 Start Weight = 187.0
Today's Weight = 185.4
Total R2 Loss = -1.60

I'm so excited today is finally Friday! I'm still not back to my 100% self yet, but after this weekend I plan to start a new, fresh week. It seems like all my kids have "things to do and places to be" that don't require ME.. and when you have 4 kids, that's almost always a fluke. Oh, I forgot to mention the Mr has to work! So I will have a good chunk of time to just relax and start recovering from being sick all week. We might try and see a movie this weekend too, I need my will power to stay away from theater popcorn!

Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Masbirdies said...

Ah, for me that is time to turn up the tunes and jam away!

How's the husband doing on HCG? Is he still hanging in there?

Schatzi said...

Nope... He gave up this morning. :( I can't be upset because what works for me might not work for him, but I don't think that he gave it a fair enough try. Oh well. I'm strill pushin along!!

Darby said...

I SO agree with you on the theater popcorn (plus butter!). Our daughter will be at a sleepover on Friday night so I told my husband we should go to a movie (it's been forever). After I said that, I immediately thought...oh darn. the popcorn. But I can do it!

Schatzi said...

Darby,

You can do it!! I did! Sat there while my husband (who quit HCG) had a bag of popcorn. It was hard, but doable!

Post a Comment