Tuesday, February 01, 2011

R2P2D11

R2 Start Weight = 187.0
Today's Weight = 184.4
Total R2 Loss = -2.60

WOW.. Round 2 is moving soooo ssllooww! I know it's a combination of things (weather, boredom, husband quit, mood, work, ect) that are making this Round really hard for me, but I've got to keep pushing thru! Today is day 11 and I'm only down -2.60 (or -6.40 from Load), which is discouraging. I was doing SO well on R1P4, that I thought I would see better results by now. I know this weight will be a hard one for me to break because I was 185 for YEARS.. I'm sure my body has found a familiar comfort.

Pushing on.... Not giving up!

3 comments:

Darby said...

YOu and me...let's breakthrough the 180's!!

Schatzi said...

You're on!! We WILL do this!

Amy said...

Hang in there! You will probably see a bigger release within a few days. I'm pulling for you!

Post a Comment