Friday, February 18, 2011

Getting back into the HCG Game...

I've been home since Tuesday and still struggling to get back with the program! Just been in a funk and I really need to kick it!!

If the funk is going to be kicked, this is the PERFECT weekend to cheer me up! My baby girl is turning 12 on Sunday and she is having a birthday party tomorrow! She's having a sleep over with 7 friends and spending a full hour of bouncing fun @ Sky High.. I'm hoping all the bouncing wears them out! :) Wait.. I did say cheer me up and not stress me out right? No, it will be fun. I really enjoy seeing my kids having a good time and enjoying themselves! This will be the last weekend of "fun" as soccer starts back up in a few weeks and that basically eats up all her time.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend full of great releases!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Hi, Schatzi-

I just watched the slide show below and it made me cry. I am so, so sorry. She was such a beautiful girl!

I am glad you are back and it is no wonder you are in a bit of a funk. How hard to get back to things. It reminds you to hug your babies and take that moment with them you might ordinarily put off.

So glad you have the birthday of your daughter, too- that will be nice. Happy birthday, to her!

Much love to you and your family!
Caitlin

SmallerMEHCG said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!! I know if you get yourself motivated you will do GREAT!!! I have been where you are. And it sux. but "this too shall pass"
Sending you FEEL GOOD vibes!!! Have a GREAT weekend!

Post a Comment