Friday, February 25, 2011

R2P3D9

I'm excited to say that I've been maintaining my weight right around the 177-178 mark. I'm HOPING to start getting it down during P3 & P4!! My whole R2P2 felt "off" from day 1. And that's just sad because I was really looking forward to it!

This week I made it thru 2 of my daughter's birthdays (Oldest turned 17 yesterday), 2 cakes, 2 "whatever they wanted" dinners, and I'm pretty proud of my self.

The husband and I (re)joined the gym on Tuesday. I did step aerobics on Wednesday and I felt really good while I was doing it (It's my FAVORITE!!!), but was walking pretty funny yesterday. :) I skipped yesterday because of daughters birthday, but will be back at it tomorrow am!!! I'm really impressed that I was able to do a full class!! Go me!

1 comments:

Susan said...

I'm sorry to hear round 2 was "off". As you know, mine was too, and it was only afterwards, reading Pounds and Inches that I got some idea of why. Dr. Simeons recommended that a woman not start her VLCD within 10 days of her TOM. Mine was within a week, and if I remember, so was yours. Live and learn!

Post a Comment