Friday, February 04, 2011

R2P2D14

R2 Start Weight = 187.0
Today's Weight = 182.4
From Load = -8.40
Total R2 Loss = -4.60

Well.... Slowly but surely the weight is coming off. My goal is to be strict on myself this weekend. The days I tend to stray away from protocol is Friday night - Saturday night.

This weekend I am going to look for some new jeans. You would think that after losing almost 50 pounds I would be excited to go clothes shopping!! I'm actually having anxiety about it. I'm literally down to my last pair of size 16 jeans and they are way too big for me. My husband tried to grab my butt the other day and wound up with a handful of jean material :) My fear is I will get in the dressing room and struggle to fit into a pair of size 14's.

I work in a hospital and wear medical scrubs daily to work. I really need new scrubs too! But again, I'm scared to buy more in fear that they won't fit. My current ones are so bad that I now walk on the back of my bottoms and my tops hang off of me! And honestly, my coworkers are giving me a hard time about it.. but in a good way.

Am I insane? Or does anyone else fear clothes shopping? I know the fears go back to me being MUCH heavier and getting depressed because I didn't like the way clothes fit or refused to buy "my true size".

It's Superbowl Weekend!! Hope everyone has a great time and temptations stay away! :)

5 comments:

Darby said...

Are you kidding? slow but sure? That's 1.4 today! not slow!
I myself have no problem ~trying~ to buy new clothes. My problem is that I still am not into a smaller size. Frustrating....WELL I guess I should say I FEEL like I should be wearing a smaller size. Barely have gone from 18 to a small 16. Here's a suggestion for you. Try Old Navy if you're looking for jeans. They seem to run just a little bit bigger so normally I wear 16, theirs I can fit into a 14 (the Sweetheart cut anyway). Have fun with it! You should be getting to the stage where you can wear some tighter tops and show your slimming curves!

Schatzi said...

Thanks Darby!! I will definitely try Old Navy (I even have a gift card there)!! My loss today was .6.. The last few days I've done .6, .8, .6.. But that's all good. Atleast it's coming off.

I do need to buy new tops too. I'll try and have fun with it and make sure I don't get discouraged if something doesn't fit.. Just try on something else.

Thank you!

Darby said...

haha, and I thought I was good at math!

Darby said...

hey-also if you find that you like the ON jeans, keep an eye out-they have great jean sales every so often. I can't remember the discount exactly, but it's a nice one. Maybe not quite BOGO, but close(?)

Caitlin said...

Thank you for your comment... and I am happy to start following your journey! You have done so well so far!!! So wonderful!

And- I sure have shopping anxiety, too. But once you get in there and start trying on clothes you never thought you would it starts to become fun! :)

Post a Comment