Monday, February 07, 2011

R2P2D17

D15 - -2.8
D16 - +.8
D17 - +/- 0.0

The saying "speak it into existence" never lied!! I was so frustrated on Friday with my .6-.8 toggle. I know I shouldn't be frustrated, especially since my weight loss has been WONDERFUL! Over the weekend I hit my 50lb loss goal!!! Then on Sunday I had a .8 gain :( So now I'm battling to get those last .4 off to hit my goal (again).

I made it to the mall to do some jean shopping!! All my anxiety for nothing!! I fit wonderfully into a pair of size 14's!! I rarely spend money on myself (yeah.. that happens when you have children), BUT I bought myself a really nice pair of Lucky Brand Jeans!! Originally $99 at Macy's, but marked down 65% and then I received another 20% off because I was wearing red (I work for a Cardiologist office and the logo on my jacket was red!!) WOOHOO! I bought a 2nd pair at Old Navy that were super cute (Below). I didn't think to take a pic at Macy's :( But I will on Friday when I wear them on Jeans Friday :)

5 comments:

Darby said...

(whistle) lookin' good!

Schatzi said...

Thank you so much for the Old Navy tip!! Their jeans were super cute and reasonably priced!!

Lis said...

Look at you!! :)

Anonymous said...

You are looking good! And, I love Old Navy!

Amy said...

Woot! So happy for you! I have a pair of 14s in my closet. I was hoping to get into them after this round, but now it is looking like it will be later. Good for you!!!

Post a Comment