Wednesday, February 09, 2011

R2P2D19

R2 Start Weight = 187.0
Today's Weight = 178.6
Total R2 Loss = -8.40

Thank you all for your kind words and food/hcg suggestions. We will be leaving tomorrow & returning home on Monday late evening. The strength in prayer and support can never be underestimated.

Telling my daughter last night was so difficult. At first she didn't believe me, then she just sat there staring at me, trying to hold in the tears, which eventually didn't stop. As I held her, she whispered, "Why is everyone dying?" So heartbreaking!

I didn't sleep very well last night and don't imagine I will tonight either. I left my house this morning and 1/2 way to work I realized I forgot to inject. Today I'm making a "To Do" list because I don't seem to be functioning right and having something to check off will definitely help me tonight & tomorrow.

((HUGS)) to you all and hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with amazing releases!

0 comments:

Post a Comment