Monday, April 11, 2011

R2P2D10

Yesterday - 178.8 / Today - 179.0 / Difference +.2 / Total Loss -10.4

Comparison:
R1P2D10 Total Loss = -9.8
R2P2D10 Total Loss = -10.4

Saturday - 178.8 (-1.40)
Sunday - 178.8 (+/- 0)

My first gain since starting R2! And I already know what I did wrong and have the plan to correct it. Anyone else have the problem of staying 100% on Protocol during the weekends? I had a really hard time getting in all my water this weekend. Especially yesterday. My goal today is drinking, drinking, and then drinking some more!

1 comments:

Natures Conspiracy said...

It sucks when you have no one to blame but yourself doesn't it? lol. I did the same thing yesterday and have had no loss today. At least its easy to pinpoint the problem! Good luck for tomorrow, Ill be doing the same as you - making better choices and drinking more water!

Post a Comment