Thursday, April 14, 2011

R2P2D13

Yesterday - 177.2 / Today - 176.6 / Difference -.60 / Total Loss -12.8

Comparison:

R1P2D13 Total Loss = -10.8
R2P2D13 Total Loss = -12.8

I know that per Dr. Simeons protocol, we are not supposed to work out while using hCG. I have used this round to experiment with the results of cardio only workouts. I've mainly been either walking, step aerobics or Zumba. I have seen my weight stall out the past few days, with finally having a .6 loss today. BUT I am still 2.0 pounds below my R1 results as of today.

To date during R1, I had a .4 gain (minus load days)
To date during R2, I have had a .2 gain (minus load days) & 2 days of 0.0 loss/gain.

I'm still continue to be happy with my R2 results so far!

4 comments:

See Mommy Diet said...

I'm already planning a second round too! Will be following your blog. Thanks for the encouragement on mine!! <3

Caitlin said...

You are doing great! You are really having great losses! I really need to start incorporating more light exercise while on protocol. This time around though with a little baby though it is proving a little more difficult to get it in. :)

Keep up the wonderful work!

Schatzi said...

@ Mom of Four - I'm having alot more fun with R2. R1 was such a learning experience, that this Round I'm taking a few more risks and not totally following protocol. I'm also learning alot about myself! I look forward to following your progress!

@Caitlin - I don't have any babies around anymore but I'm a mom of 4 so I totally understand trying to fit exercize in! I'm absolutely in love with ZUMBA and have a few DVD's to do @ home on the days I can't make it to a studio!! You are having great results this round!

Meli said...

You are doing an awesome job losing weight. Congratulations! You don't get more hungry when you exercise? I did, but then again I'm always hungry. :) ZUMBA looks fun!

Post a Comment