Wednesday, November 17, 2010

R1P2D22

-0.0 LIW (Phase 2 Total 17.4)

Well, at least it wasn't a gain! My water intake yesterday was good. My eating was good until Dinner. Tuesday is my busiest day anyways, but add that I'm doing everything alone and it's just plain crazy! I didn't take any meat out of the freezer so I was a little stuck on what to eat. I picked up my oldest from work and we went to Del Taco (had an hour to kill before picking up my son) and I ordered a Chicken Taco Del Carbon and only ate the chicken/onions/cilantro. This morning I made sure to take out some meat!!

Hope it was the eating out and not the start of a mini-plateau!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that is "was" just some tiny bit of oil, etc. in the eating out. I'm on a crazy-making 4 day plateau... hope you are NOT! :D

Miriam said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Yes, I have just started out on my weight loss journey and figured blogging might help me be accountable. I am German, living in Germany. Are you German? Some of my gadgets are in German, I couldn't yet figure out how to set it all in English. I see you have lost 10 % of your body weight so far. That's a huge success!! I can't wait for the day that I will reach that point! Have a great day :)

Darby said...

Rootin' for ya!

Schatzi said...

Thanks LaLa - Hope your plateau breaks SOON!!!

Miriam - I'm not German, but I was born in Frankfurt (Military Brat!) and was there every summer from 8 - 16!! I still understand quite a bit, actually more than I can speak anymore.

Darby - Thank you!!!

Post a Comment