Wednesday, December 08, 2010

R1P1D42-43

Day 42- -.4 (P2 TOTAL -25.2) TOM
Day 43- -14 (P2 TOTAL -26.6 TOM

I had my doctor appointment yesterday and found out that I calculated my days wrong. I didn't realize that if you continue after a 21 day cycle, then you go for 40 injections and then 2 days of continued VLCD. SOOOO.. that puts my last injection tomorrow and I'll start P3 on Sunday. Will someone please correct me if that is wrong? I had myself doing 42 injections (account for taking 4 days off for TOM / 2 days each 21 days) and then 3 days VLCD. So I'm a little confused.

Thighs -2.0" / Hips -1.25" / Waist -.5" / Chest -1.0" / Neck -Same" / Arm -.5 = -5.25

I've lost another 5.25"!! So that's a total of 11.5 inches since 10/26/10. Not bad!!!

If I don't hear anything back, then I will be doing my last injection tomorrow!

2 comments:

SmallerMEHCG said...

That sounds about right! P3 was hard for me. Well not HARD but not the peice of cake I found P2 to be. :) You didn't ask for advice,...but here it is anyway. LOL
Keep a journal of what foods you add and how much. This way if you have a JUMP in weight, you will know what caused it. I started by upping my protein intake then adding different foods like nuts, beans, cheese.
I found if I ate macadamia nuts I gained.
Other people are perfectly fine with them.
Good luck. Your doing a FANTASTIC job!

Masbirdies said...

This is the way that I understand it....You have to do at least 23 injections. You can stop anywhere after 23 up to 40 injections. However, 40 is the max number of injections for a particular phase. The days can throw you off because you might have some skip days in there. Then, you have 3 days on VLCD with no injections before starting P3.

I don't think it has to be perfect. The entire reason for the max is because of immunity to the HCG.

I would just make your 40th injection on this P2 your last and then 3 days after that start P3.

Post a Comment