Thursday, December 09, 2010

R1P2D44

Day 44 -.8 (P2 Total -27.4)

Today is my last injection!! I'm not gonna lie, I'm very nervous about moving to P3. I will take the advice and document what I eat and definitely count calories! I'm about to do a little research and find out what my average intake should be.

Is anyone doing the bodybugg while on HCG P3? I have one (the older model) and thought it would be a good way to track input vs output. I think the biggest thing I'm looking forward to is going back to the gym. I really miss taking the classes.. Step is my FAVORITE!

The next few days are going to be very busy here! 3 soccer games between today and Sunday, SUPPOSED to be going to a basketball game tonight )but I'm not sure if that's going to happen), My youngest has a spaghetti dinner to go to on Saturday (carbo loading the girls before the BIG game!), Oldest has to work in between all of this, ect... Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

1 comments:

Incredible Shrinking Me said...

Get the atkins induction list off of their website. Phase 1 has recipes. Just omit the sugar and starchy stuff. It helps a lot. Also, for noodles, you can use the no oodles. I found them at whole foods in the refrigerated section. They are great for pasta.

Post a Comment