Monday, December 06, 2010

R1P2D39-41

Day 39- +.2 (P2 TOTAL -23.8) TOM
Day 40- -1.6 (P2 TOTAL -24.6) TOM "1'derland" Goal Reached
Day 41- -.2 (P2 TOTAL -24.8) TOM

This weekend was very busy for us being out of town! My daughters soccer team took 1st place in their bracket for the Semi-Finals and will play this Sunday for the State Title! We are SOOO proud of them. I'm hoping to finally get some pics of all of us up sometime this week.

So... hmmmm.. I hit my 2nd goal!!! I'm officially in 1'derland! WOOHOO! Go me! I have 8 days left in P2 and will shoot for my 3rd goal before moving onto P3!!!

3 comments:

Masbirdies said...

GO GIRL...CONGRATS!

Darby said...

Sweet, sweet onederland! Glad you made it! It's a great feeling hunh?

Masbirdies said...

How'd u do on the food supply?

Post a Comment