Friday, February 25, 2011

My NSV (Non Scale Victory)

I have a pretty funny non-scale victory! The husband and I stopped at a grocery store, he went to stand in line for a coffee & I went to stand in line at our bank, which is very close to the coffee stand. A few minutes later I look back to see one of my HS friends walking up to him. I have not physically seen this friend since before I started HCG! When i turned around, the look on her face was PRICELESS with a hint of relief! She was getting ready to cuss The Husband out for being with another woman! She really didnt know it was me! That was such a good feeling on 2 levels... 1 she kept going on about how good I look & 2 I love how my girls have my back ;)

Thats my NSV!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments:

Post a Comment