Tuesday, March 01, 2011

New Challenge

My poor blog has been lacking attention. I'm really going to try and post all of March, which will be a challenge due to my upcoming vacation. But I'm up for the challenge.

I'm really enjoying going to the gym. I've taken a few step classes and my legs no longer feel like jello the next day. Tonight I'm taking a "Body Works" class with a few friends. Last night, my youngest started soccer back up and usually I would just hang out on the field or parking lot. Last night I made it to the gym for 55 minutes before having to go pick her back up! The gym is PACKED around 5:30.. No treadmills left. So I did the eliptical (favorite) on the weightloss cycle and then rode the stationary bike until it was time to go.

Congrats to all of you on your releases/maintaining!! I'm still maintaining'ish :) Haven't lost anything, and go up 1 lb to lose 1 lb the next day. Hoping with working out, the losses start showing again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment